DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK:
Next Gen Utility Infrastructure Operations: 7 Key Drivers of Change
Technology is evolving exponentially. IT-driven developments and technological breakthroughs are changing the utility DNA as we know it. AI, machine learning and IoT holds tremendous disruptive challenges as well as a myriad of new opportunities.
In this guide, Knut E. Gustavsen, briefly outlines seven important changes utilities must adapt to while providing solutions and tips for each.
- Silo Mentality Breakdown
- Physical Infrastructure Utilized for Different Tasks
- IoT, Big Data and the Need for New IT Platforms
- Cyber Security
- Higher Customer Expectations
- The Emergence of Automated Operations and Response Centers
- Utilities Serving the Local Community
About the author:
Knut E. Gustavsen is CVP and co-founder of eSmart Systems. He holds a M.Sc. degree in Computer Science from Bristol University (UK). Knut has more than 20 years of experience managing, developing and delivering IT solutions to the energy industry world-wide.